fucking dudes


I have the right to remain in silens...

I have to remain quite it, say it.

I have to remain quite it...

I have to learn not to talk in front of you, mother, say it.

I have to learn not to talk in front of you, mother...

I have not to move in here, say it.

I have not to move in here...

Im nothing but shit, say it...slowly.

......

...Say it. Say it...Whats wrong with you...

......

...Say it, whore. I paid you for bitch to me...say it, now!...

......

...Say it...Say it or im going to beat you so bad, girlyboy!...

...What. What was that, dude!...Say it, whore...Ok, shut your mouth, you mother fucker, fucking ugly asshole. Take your fucking money...You better keep it, girlyboy...Shut up, man. Im going to kill you if you dont stop with that trash, stupid freak...ok, kill me, boy, use your tongue, bitchy, jajaja...And dont close to me, crazy dude...you look so cute with that angry face, honey, jajaja...Try me, try me. I mean it, dude...

...Uh, ahh, ahh, i love this, honey. Thats something....You make me so happy. Im horny either, really; look my dick,....isnt huge this baby...say something, girlyboy....Come on, kiss me....Come on, i want your little penis in my mouth too,....come on, close to me............Heeey, no. Stop it, you bastard. No, dont you do that. Aahh, my arm, bitch. Fuck off! Dont you, dont, nooo, son o.....ahhh, ahhh, my...aaggh, ahh, aggh (sobbing)...

...I toll you, man...ahh, aggh, aggh...You push me to this. I toll you. Oh, man. I...ahh, ahh, uughjaaag...worn you very hard, dude. Look at you,....man!....Who´s the girl now...now you´re crying, ha...uaahga...Now you dont have your baby on you, man. You are a mess, dude.......... Hey, hey, hey, man, hey, dont, dont you sleep.........fucking dude, oh, shit, youre so dead, now!.............ha, this is really huge, man...and cute....i ll keep it anyway...Now, you have to learn some rules, budy, ha...its huge this shit, really...ho, dude.